Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tian'anmen Square Group Photo


We had a very busy day yesterday. We visited the Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square, and Beijing Zoo. We ended the day by seeing an acrobatic show.

I am so excited that I am finally able to get back on the blog website from China. We are leaving the hotel at 7:30 this morning for the Great Wall and will not return until 9:00 this evening so it will be late before we add more to the blog. There is no rest for the weary.

I know that all of parents would be so proud of your children. They are incredible representatives of Sartartia and the US.

Cheryl Carswell

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing the photo or has it not been posted? Thanks,

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos of the welcome dinner and airport arrival. It was fun to see the weary travelers! Have fun at the Great Wall!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan I love you and miss you. Hope you are having fun. P.S. don't forget to bring me a toy!!!!!!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the hike up the Great Wall? I know the concert was awesome! The highlight of my day is looking at all the wonderful photos you are posting. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with those of us back home.

P.S. Ryan... it is quiet at home. We miss you and so does Smokey.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The acrobatic show was AMAZING!! Some of my friends bought the DVD. It was only $6 US.

The hike up the Great Wall was tiring. -_- The steps are very uneven and steep. I didn't make it very far, though.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home