Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hey everyone! We had a great time in China. Unfortunately, I couldn't update the blog while in China. I was never able to log on and when I was able to log on, I couldn't upload any pictures. I am going to post all the letters I sent home to the parents. I would love to hear some comments from the students on the trip.

Here is the first email sent home upon our arrival:


Parents,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know we arrived safely. It was a long plane ride. Even though the students were exhausted they were awesome! We went to our Duck Dinner last night. The food was great! The students were exhausted. Some of them couldn't hold their heads up any longer and we actually had a few fall asleep at the table.

We are off for some sight seeing today which includes the zoo. We will end the day with an acrobatic show. Our first performance will be tomorrow.

Cheryl Carswell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home